Bleach: New Destiny

Объявление

Добро пожаловать на ролевую Bleach: New Destiny!

19.07.15. Встречайте долгожданный первый выпуск "Духовных хроник" от редакторов - Рукии и Казешини! Почитать журнал можно - тут.

07.07.15. Наш форум уже начал прием игроков. Регистрируемся, пишем анкеты, можем начинать играть в основной игре.

Архив новостей

Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Bleach: New Destiny » Библиотека. » Spirits are forever with you [новелла].

Spirits are forever with you [новелла].

Сообщений 1 страница 6 из 6

Совсем недавно вышла новелла от Кубо и Нариты, повествующая о событиях, которые происходили в Сообществе Душ пока Ичиго сидел без сил. Одним словом, речь идет о промежутке между 48 и 49 томами.

Обложки:
http://uploads.ru/t/k/j/d/kjdfR.jpg http://uploads.ru/t/P/B/m/PBm6h.jpg
Скачать новеллу: volume 1 и volume 2.

Спойлеры:

смотрим сканы

Спойлер-1
http://uploads.ru/t/d/p/w/dpwQm.jpg
http://uploads.ru/t/8/C/q/8Cqga.jpg
http://uploads.ru/t/I/y/a/IyaJ5.jpg
http://uploads.ru/t/U/M/l/UMlTN.jpg

Спойлер-2
http://uploads.ru/t/O/D/u/ODuVr.jpg
http://uploads.ru/t/c/W/D/cWDLH.jpg
http://uploads.ru/t/3/K/r/3Krxi.jpg

Спойлер-3
http://uploads.ru/t/P/6/O/P6OsQ.png
http://uploads.ru/t/U/g/1/Ug1zK.png
http://uploads.ru/t/M/D/s/MDs3f.png
http://uploads.ru/t/c/I/e/cIeXO.png

Спойлер-4
http://uploads.ru/t/f/P/m/fPm7N.jpg
http://uploads.ru/t/1/m/q/1mqwC.jpg
http://uploads.ru/t/3/a/2/3a2Fe.jpg

Перевод спойлеров на инглиш:

Спойлер 1.
Narration: "Bleach" final-release "Missing Link Project" Starts!!

Revealing Narita-sensei's novel, which features the period of 17 months of vol. 48~49, in the 4th issue of Jump.

-Emergency special report-

The 17 month-long truth post Ichigo's loss of reiryoku is now revealed!!

"Spirits Are Forever With You" Vol. 01

Narration: The place is the 1st division waiting room, where the 13 captains gather.

(If I were to make the translation smoother, it would be: "The story takes place at the 1st division waiting room, where the 13 captains gather.")

The threat nears the Soul Society-------------

7 minutes after (presumably the time after the person's escape), 1st division waiting room

Captain-Commander: It's an urgent situation!

Narration: Following a loud thump, caused by the captain commander striking the floor with the end of his staff, Yamamoto Genryusai Shigekuni let out his voice around the inner parts of the waiting room. The people who were gathered here are the captains who were gathered for an emergency. Regardless of the absence of disease-stricken Ukitake, Kenpachi and Mayuri, who were both absent for no reason at all, and even with the faces of the regular-attendees made the place utterly defenseless. Because even the time it takes to wait for the other captains to make their arrival at the place seemed wasteful, Genryusai began the captain's meeting. Having answered Genryusai's glare, Soi Fon released her report coolly.

Soi Fon: According to the investigation engaged by Onmitsukido, the treasonous sinner, Azashiro Kenpachi's presence has affirmed to have vanished from the 'Mugen. Starting with the Aizen Sousuke to other convicts, there's no signs of their escapement. Presently, the order has been given unto every squad members for Azashiro's search.

Narration: Azashiro Kenpachi. The ones who had their expressions changed were the following: Unohana Retsu, the captain of the 4th division, Shunsui Kyoraku, the captain of the 8th division, and Hirako Shinji, Ootoribashi Rose, Muguruma Kensei, who were restored to their respective captain ranks in recent times, thus totaling five.

Hirako: My my, an extremely nostalgic name popped up. That's the guy who had been captured before I became the captain.

Rose: Yes, it's the event that's been 200 years already.

Kensei: Was it the time back when we became seated officers? That bastard erupted a rebellion or some shit and were sent to Mugen as a result.

Narration: In contrast to Hirako's gang, who seemed to be talking about a person from the long-forgotten past, Unohana, who has held the title of captain longer than they, was mumbling while her expression was drenched in her shadow.

Unohana: Azashiro Kenpachi....To think that that name would be heard at a time as early as now.

Narration: Meanwhile, Kyoraku, keeping his silence, thinks while he lowers his hat beneath his face.

Kyoraku: This is really bad. As expected, was that child an ominous premonition to come?

Narration: Kyoraku gave out a long sigh, as he thought about the arrancar girl he saw at the Ugendo shortly before. No.......It's rather natural to think that there's a connection between the two events than to believe that it was a mere coincidence that it happened following the prior one. Other captains talked to one another, while Kyoraku immersed himself in his own thoughts.

Toshiro: It's a bastard whom I am not aware of. "Kenpachi," what joke is this? Or is this a mere coincidence?

Narration: As Hitsugaya Toshiro mumbled while putting on a blunt expression on his face, Kuchiki Byakuya, too, with a blunt expression, answered his question.

Byakuya: Certainly, the name, "Kenpachi," is a name that's inherited by defeating the previous name-holder in a duel....There cannot be a situation where two people with the name, "Kenpachi" walking and alive in the same time-period.

Narration: Following Byakuya's words, Genryusai opened his mouth.

Captain-Commander: That's correct. That very exception is Azashiro Kenpachi.

Narration: Having opened his eyes slightly, the captain-commander began to talk with a heavier tone.

Captain-Commander: He inherited the name after having felled Kuruyashiki Kenpachi, the 7th, in a duel.......He, however, was not cut down by anyone. After he had committed the grave crime, his very existence had been buried deep inside the prison, Mugen, the vice-captain of 11th of that time had been made into the 9th Kenpachi in order to keep the Kenpachi name alive.

Narration: Naturally following the previous person's story, Kyoraku, who had released himself from his thoughts, began to talk to Hitsugaya Toshiro, and to other captains.

Kyoraku: That 9th had been cut down by the strong one of the Rukongai, who had called himself Kiganjou. The one who had defeated that strong of the strong Kiganjou is Kenpachi-captain of the present time.

Toshiro: Let me ask you by skipping the formality. From your viewpoint, is that bastard called, "Azashiro," more cumbersome than Zaraki?

Narration: To Hitsugaya, who was questioning while keeping his eyes opened keenly, Kyoraku rubbed his chin with a crooked smile on his face.

Kyoraku: Even if you were to ask something without the formalities, that's a bit......Both Azashiro, the previous captain, and captain Zaraki are too special. More than anything, we don't even know the names of their zanpakuto's. And as for Azashiro-kun, we haven't even seen his sword.

Toshiro: Sword? By, "sword," do you mean to say, "shikai?"

Kyoraku: No, that's exactly what it means. He didn't keep it with him. The zanpakuto, that is. "To explain this in a specific manner, he, indeed, kept his zanpakuto, but it was not seen by our eyes," something like that, or at least that's how the story goes.

Narration: In reaction to Kyoraku's words, the 7th division captain, Komamura Saijin, who was keeping his silence, raised his beastly ears and opened his mouth.

Komamura: Could it be.......that it's an illusion-type zanpakuto such as Aizen's Kyoka Suigetsu?

Kyoraku: That's certainly possible, however, he has never revealed that secret. Even at the urges of the Central 46, he refused to say anything further with a simple line, "I've already shown it."

Toshiro: That Central 46 ended the ordeal with only that?

Narrataion: As if he had a certain viewpoint about the Central 46, Hitsugaya asked as though he was surprised. Kyoraku, having affirmed Hitsugaya's surprised question as something acceptable, he gave an answer while he sighed.

Kyoraku: The thing that allows such arbitrariness is the name, "Kenpachi." Kiganjou-kun, who was 10th, too, on many occasions, had the aspect of ignoring call for a captain's meeting or the will of the Central 46.

Toshiro: That's not just the level of arbitrariness.........

Kyoraku: Anyways, the point is the name, "Kenpachi," is a kind of special rank in the realms of Seireitei.

Narration: Looking at the skies under the shadow of his hat, Kyoraku mumbled on as though he was looking back at his past.

Kyoraku: Now that I think about it, Azashiro-kun could have become the Kenpachi for the purpose of seeking after, "it."

Narration: Azashiro, the disappeared 8th Kenpachi as well as the one without the sword. Treasonous sinner Azashiro Kenpachi.....The past that Kyoraku alone looks back....All the facts are to be revealed from the novel!

Спойлер 2.
Narration: The 2nd part of the "Bleach" full-release plan, "Missing Link Project."

Who is the one whom Aizen, who was captured after the final battle of "Ichigo vs. Aizen," had met in the prison?

Narration: 4-weeks straight!!! The grand chapter that Narita-sensei unfolds.

Comment: I've stressed upon Kannonji, Aizen, or the woman who had donned the skull mask from the right illustration page about many things. I appeal my thanks to Kubo-sensei, who had granted me of such honor. I will work hard so that you, readers, can enjoy my kind of Bleach.

Mugen, the endless darkness, where the treasonous sinner, Aizen Sousuke, had been confined.

Narration: Aizen Sousuke.

The one who is shinigami and at the same time the king of hollows.

By anointing himself as the conqueror of the Hueco Mundo and having acquired the powers of hogyoku, the treasonous sinner had made an attempt to fell the Spirit King. Starting with the Kurosaki Ichigo and at the hands of shinigami, his ambitions had been crushed; now he had been thrown into the Mugen with the body of an immortal. Sokyoku, the tool for executing shinigami, had been destroyed. Even if such a tool had been kept, however, killing Aizen, who had acquired the body of an immortal, is impossible. He, having been restrained by bakudo, not only his hands and feet, but both his eyes, ears mouth, and even the sense of his skin, is now captured by the darkness deeper than the darkness itself. But, the portion of his senses are released without a cause. Without any warning, the seal over one of his eyes, ears, and his mouth was cancelled out, thus the portion of the cloth that which had been used as a means of medium for the Kido had fallen off. What had been reflected in the eye that had arisen from beneath the black cloth was the absolute darkness. However, a soft light emerged and appeared from that darkness. A torch, something that cannot exist within the realms of Mugen, had been radiating light unto his chair-bound self. The body which had been fused with the hogyoku had quickly adjusted his eye, an eye which had not seen light ever since his imprisonment. Then, Aizen noticed a man standing in front of the torch. Even when seeing something that which should not be seen under normal circumstances, there's no signs of surprise or defeat in Aizen's eyes. Rather, as if he had been expecting things to turn out like this, he calmly displayed a thin smile on his face and went on to mumble.

Aizen: My, should I say something like, "It's a pleasure to meet a senior convict?"

Narration: Fluent words. For a normal person, if his mouth gets sealed for over a year, it takes some time for that person to regain senses to his tongue or neck, and at first it would be hard to make sounds out of his neck even.

Narration: There's no change from the time before his confinement, any resentment in himself being confined, and not even remorse for what he has done, however, in Aizen's speech. With a natural stance, Aizen pointed an eye that may see through everything towards the man before him.

Aizen: What should I refer to you as, my friend; by Azashiro Soya, your original name, or respectfully the title that is granted to the greatest shinigami in the Soul Society?

Narration: Aizen, whose entire body is still sealed, and the man before him, who is not bound in any manner at all; undeniably, the latter would be in an advantageous situation. Aizen, with no signs of cowering before the man, as though he has seized control of the place, took the name of the man lightly.

Aizen: 8th captain of the 11th division........Azashiro Kenpachi.

Narration: Azashiro Kenpachi. A woman who draped herself with a white clothing has put out her face from the back of the man who had his name called onto by Aizen.

Woman: Kyhaa! Kyhahaha! Would you look at this! This bastard! This bastard called Aizen! He never becomes anxious! His mood suddenly became brighter! His eye, ear, and mouth suddenly became free! The feeling of extreme relaxation!? Is this the power of the hogyoku? This is quite a catch. Awesome! Steal it from him, the hogyoku! If it's Ken, it's possible, right? By slicing this bastard's body from the tip of his feet to the blood vessels of the back of his eye deeply, that is; by tearing reishi entirely with nothing but the powers of hogyoku left for you to steal! Kyhahahaha! Kyhahahahahahaha!

Narration: Letting out the sounds of her tongue, woman laughed frantically in her joy. Aizen, however, has kept a thin smile on his face without responding to the woman's abnormal taunts. Keeping his eyes opened slightly, Azashiro mumbled on with a voice only the woman could hear.

Azashiro: You stay quiet.

Narration: Then, turning his attention away from the woman, whose hands have covered her mouth in an exaggerated manner, to Aizen, he answered with a softer voice.

Azashiro: If you know about me, it would make the story pleasantly short.

Narration: Without introducing himself, Azashiro composedly spoke.

Azashiro: To make sure that I don't get an answer that has no value, I will say this before we begin......I do not take an interest in the sins you've committed, nor do I care for the power of the hogyoku. I only want to ask you of a few things about the outside.

Aizen: Isn't this an overestimation? (By "overestimation," he means the knowledge that Aizen himself possesses of the outside world.) To the man, who would see everything that happens in the Seireitei and whom Kyoka Suigetsu would be rendered useless, I see nothing to tell.

Narration: Azashiro, too, did not think of Aizen, displaying lax attitude, as obnoxious and, again, went on to question him.

Azashiro: What I want to ask you of is the knowledge beyond the realms of Seireitei. Even if I were to sound disrespectful, you being defeated by Kurosaki Ichigo was something unexpected. I will eventually go on to ask about this event as well.

Narration: Then, the woman whirled her arms around Azashiro in a flirty manner while she snorted.

Woman: Kyhit! You had told me, "Aizen's assault will be put to an end by the zero division, with a serious expression!? After all, he didn't make it to the zero division's blockade. Aizen! You must be embarrassed at the fact that your expectations did not meet your quota. You know, tell me about what you are thinking right now. Thanks? Pwhahaha!?

Narration: The woman of the white cloth was hurled instantly onto the floor near where Aizen was. Aizen, however, did not turn his sight to the place where the woman had fell, but the floor in front of himself to answer Azashiro, who had told Aizen, "I want to hear about your defeat.", while he snickered.

Aizen: Ah, defeat. If I were to bring up the chaos I'd felt at the time of my defeat, I can admit that that, too, in its own ways, could have been a meaningful experience. You should experience it as well.

Azashiro: The feeling of defeat cannot be understood by the one such as myself.

Aizen: To you, that may be the case. Do you have the desire to discuss about the difference between each viewpoints?

Azashiro: No, I do not wish to continue to talk about meaningless things.

Narration: Azashiro had stopped Aizen's talks with a claim that Aizen's story "held no meaning" to itself. Aizen, having heard such an answer of his, as if he was happy, twisted his cheek and opened his mouth.

Aizen: I do not mind. I will go along with your questions, for a while.

Azashiro: Thank you. For you, it is a meaningless deal.

Narration: Treasonous sinner showed thanks to the innocent gratitude of a treasonous sinner. Aizen, however, as if he was rejecting his gratitude, turned his attention upwards and said.

Aizen: That isn't so. ........By hearing the details of your questions, I will get to kill time by expecting your actions and results.

Narration: Next issue, too, have been decided to reveal a part of the novel. We've been waiting restlessly!? That character makes an appearance!! Posted on the 25th issue of the Weekly Jump!! The details for that is an episode where a character from the canon sequence meets with an original character from the roof of a certain building!!

Спойлер 3.
http://uploads.ru/t/a/3/I/a3IsR.png
http://uploads.ru/t/c/d/1/cd1Lp.png
http://uploads.ru/t/D/T/u/DTu8p.png

Спойлер 4.
Soul Society is shaken by the attack of a mysterious Arrancar----

The person who appears at the Research and Development Institute is----

Amongst the researchers there was no one who could’ve predicted "this" beforehand.

Though perhaps the Institute’s president, Kurotsuchi Mayuri, could have predicted "it" if he had closely examined "it".

But Mayuri was currently absent because of a trial and to the ones who didn’t know what "this" was there was no reason to closely examine the change of reiatsu in the air.

"It" was floating in Soul Society’s airspace --- Far thinner than the silk thread of a silkworm: an invisible thread of Negación. No one in the Institute knew of its existence and it proceeded to stretch out and crawl into the institution.

As if watching the tendrils of a morning glory grow at high speed, the thread of Negación stretched out further and further, staying glued to the walls.

But when it entered a room filled with countless computer units and hastily working researchers, the thread stopped moving.

And then ----

"Oh, for the love of--, what’s up with these Arrancars!? They don’t seem to be taking along weak Hollows and all of their movements are out of control!"

In contrast to Hiyosu and his shouts of frustration, Akon muttered calmly as he looked at the footage that was sent in.

"It really looks like a meeting of little brats."

"Oooh, there are some cute girls too! I wonder if we can capture a few of them alive..."

Niko, eyes shining behind his glasses, muttered inappropriate comments but his hands slid over the keyboard at a high speed as he processed the incoming data.

The other members also analysed the data with their hands and eyes while letting their mouths move fluently.

"Speaking of female Arrancars, what happened to that weird Hollow in Karakura Town? This group of Arrancars also came via Karakura Town. Is there any connection?"

"Kurumadani is tenacious when it comes to reports, isn’t he? It hasn’t been settled yet. The President got interested and tried to send Nemu-san over there to investigate but then he got called to court.."

Akon scolded the members for having such conversations.

"That’s enough pointless talk. In this situation the trial will be dropped anyway. Hurry up and collect all the data before the President comes ba---!?"

At that moment a chill ran down Akon’s spine and his words got stuck in his throat.

They noticed it.

Somewhere in this observation room an ominous reiatsu was welling up.

Then, the member with the lowest reiatsu sensory skills started shouting while looking at his monitor.

"!? That's impossible...! A large hollow reading somewhere inside Seireitei! Ah.... It's an Arrancar! Its location... is...."

His entire body froze as he shouted. At the exact moment he finished double-checking the information on his monitor, he felt the sensation that filled the entire room.

"Wha... Its location... I-It’s inside this.... room."

The members all broke into a cold sweat and no one in the room made a single move.

But from a desk at the back of the room came the sound of someone steadily typing away at a keyboard.

None of the members were typing. After all, that desk was the President’s desk. There was no member so suicidal as to dare use the President’s computer. And of course the reiatsu pouring out from there was completely different from the President’s reiatsu.

When the members, Akon first, slowly looked towards the desk---

A final pang rang through the room as the typing stopped and the man who was suddenly sitting behind the desk opened his mouth with a small smile.

"Oh my.... The man who killed me is this place’s President?"

Staring at the data on the monitor the male Arrancar with a glasses-shaped mask spoke to the members in a voice that made his intelligence apparent.

"H-hey, he..."

"He’s the specimen that was kept in the back of the warehouse, preserved in fluid....?"

Specimen.

The moment he heard that single word, the Arrancar narrowed his eyes and suddenly started yelling with an ever so small smile lingering on his lips.

"Specimen....Ha! I became a specimen! Though it’s true I lost for the moment, that is simply a disgrace beyond all imagination! Be it as a corpse, my body actually ended up on the observed side!"

---- This is bad.

Akon pondered to himself as he watched the unstable-looking Arrancar.

---- That specimen and this guy are the same person.... If I assume he’s "something" that at least possesses the same powers...

---- He... was one of the Espada, wasn’t he?

{ Sz... }

Nearly at the same time that Akon and the others remembered the name written on the specimen’s label, the Arrancar slowly rose from his seat.

"How about you show me that "specimen" right now? After all, it’s extremely rare to get a chance to observe my own corpse. Well, I don’t clearly remember the moment when I died in the Living World."

Вся информация взята тут.

Сканы первых 2-ух глав первой части новеллы:
http://uploads.ru/t/A/9/r/A9rUl.jpg

смотрим

http://uploads.ru/t/d/w/K/dwKTj.jpg
http://uploads.ru/t/5/H/j/5HjSi.png
http://uploads.ru/t/G/E/N/GENiV.jpg
http://uploads.ru/t/n/e/A/neA9S.jpg
http://uploads.ru/t/o/B/s/oBsuM.jpg
http://uploads.ru/t/7/k/a/7kaQS.jpg
http://uploads.ru/t/P/w/d/PwdgX.png
http://uploads.ru/t/5/T/P/5TPEM.jpg
http://uploads.ru/t/j/d/K/jdK71.jpg
http://uploads.ru/t/a/W/6/aW60y.jpg
http://uploads.ru/t/2/H/f/2HfDF.jpg
http://uploads.ru/t/f/s/Y/fsYXN.jpg
http://uploads.ru/t/l/H/D/lHDrw.jpg
http://uploads.ru/t/a/I/B/aIBnr.jpg
http://uploads.ru/t/D/w/s/DwsWt.png
http://uploads.ru/t/z/C/F/zCFDt.jpg
http://uploads.ru/t/r/j/1/rj1TA.jpg
http://uploads.ru/t/e/U/9/eU9gI.jpg
http://uploads.ru/t/u/x/8/ux8ZP.png
http://uploads.ru/t/x/w/E/xwEpj.jpg

Отдельные интересные факты из новеллы.
Из истории о Кенпачи:
http://uploads.ru/t/T/2/O/T2OCL.gif
● 7th Kenpachi: The one that looked like Ginjo and has a Bankai with soul sucking ability and he's the one mentioned talking to Kyouraku about Vasto Lorde and their ability.

http://uploads.ru/t/8/t/X/8tXQP.png http://uploads.ru/t/l/T/Q/lTQ6q.png
● 8th Kenpachi: Azashirou Souya or the one with the materialized Zanpakutou, Urozakuro (maybe water and rock-based Zan with fusion-like Bankai).

● 9th Kenpachi: The vice-captain to Azashirou? And killed by the 10th, Kiganjou Gosuke.

● 10th Kenpachi: Kiganjou Kenpachi, the lazy-ass 11th division captain (I think he's the first with the bad habit, even Zaraki is decent in attending meetings and obeying old man's orders).

● 11th Kenpachi: The cool elder guy we came to love today, Zaraki Kenpachi.

Про Эспаду:
Ниже перечисленные арранкары в прошлом имели следующие номера:
100- Szayel
101- Aaroniero (not confirmed by is possible)
102- Picaro (arrancar kids)
103- Dordonii
104 -
105- Sanderwicci
106-
107- Gantienbenne.

Разное:
● 250 лет тому назад Кераку дружил с 7-мым Кенпачи.
● У Зараки теперь новая сдерживающая глазная повязка, которая поглощает его реяцу примерно в 20 раз лучше, чем предыдущая.
● Азаширо настолько силен (с материализованным занпакто это не удивительно), что Королевская стража даже хотела его похитить
● Учителя академии шинигами оказывается специально пудрили мозги ученикам академии на тему того, что только Королевская гвардия способна уничтожать Меносов Гранде.
● 7-го Кенпачи приглашали в Королевскую стражу, однако он отклонил это предложение.
● У Заэля есть еще один релиз

Вся информация берется тут.

Обсуждения и кусочки переводов по новелле - часть 1.

Kuruyashiki Kenpachi (7th Generation Kenpachi)

читать

A stalwart that induced by zero squads. (don’t know how to translate)
His bankai “饿乐廻廊” ability is to destroyed/crushed all living things and non living things within the area of certain radius ( several times bigger than Karakura Town).
But once he have use it, he can’t release it within half a year
(meaning, he only can use his bankai once every 6 months)
During his battle with Azashiro Kenpachi, Shunsui and 11th division members were there, so he did not use his bankai.
According to 46 chamber, his bankai is forbidden in Sereitei, but the problem is his shikai is extremely powerful as well.

Про арранкаров.

читать

Szayel apporo’s complete backup person (?) who was once an espada.
He acquires information from Illforde that can surpass the power of Yammy- 0 espada.
Among the espada in the beginning , the number is 0.
After eating up Szayel Apporo- who has fallen to hell, his body will collapses during the battle because his presence is still incomplete.
Ishida says during his battle with Kenpachi, his reiatsu is the same as Hichigo.

Azashiro Kenpachi ( the 8th Generation Kenpachi) и Urozakuro

читать

His bankai ability is (融合;) “fusion/merge” , and the area is the entire of Sereitei hence he is able to see through all situation and to hear everyone’s conversation.
Besides, he can produced a blade/razor from the air, killing his enemy with no motion. (eg: the moment his enemy releases shikai, he chops down his enemy’s tongue)
Finally, he has an ultimate attack call “ living body fusion” (生体融合;), by opposing his enemy he can destroy his enemy’s internal body, an attack that even can damage himself.
Kuruyashiki Kenpachi was defeated by this attack.
As for defensive, Azashiro can fused with the air, hence all the slash from his enemy has no effect on him.
Every captain class shinigami from the past attacks him with their move (not include Uki and Shun), but Azashiro did not receive any injuries.
However, he surrendered when noticing an intervation from the Zero squads.
It seems like there is a different level between the Zero squad and Captain.
Because he can imitate/copy his mouth and hands within each spaces, he is able to chant hundreds of “ittokaso”, “kurohitsugi” level kido at the same time.
Also, when he saw the battles betweenシエン(Shien) who has the same reiatsu as hichigo and Kenpachi, he says : “only this level? Well then, I have the advantageous”.
The downside is that the involvement of Yumichika and Quincy’s reiatsu absorption that will receive the damage. (unsure of this part)
Due to low physical specs, he is unable to train in his bankai. (again not sure)
He takes about 1 year to fully understand and to dominate sereitei.
He takes about 2 days to sees through Kyouka Suigetsu.

Zaraki Kenpachi (11th division Kenpachi)

читать

Not gonna translate it, seems soo mugetsu level and soo hype =-=, don’t know if it’s fake or not.
the guy says the reason Aizen abduct orihime it’s because he wants to seal Zaraki Kenpachi..I mean wtf? That doesn't make any sense.
Although there’s also mention that シエン (shien?) creates a lot of Kenpachi doll, but internal organ of the doll itself is too hard, hence Kenpachi did not suffer major damage.
During his battle with Azashiro, he sustain hundreds of ittokaso, still not much damage, even his ultimate attack living body fusion, kenpachi negate it with his reiatsu. Kenpachi then kendo-ed him.

Перевод имени Урозакуро.

читать

Urozakuro 雨露柘榴
雨 - ame - дождь
露 - arawa - роса
柘榴 - zakuro - гранатовое дерево

Cien

читать

Cien means 100 (in spanish)
Cien = Szayel's back up body? = Szayel apporo = Cien = Szayel Apporo
A blogger says Cien(100) is Szayel while another guy says it is Szayel's back up body, a zero espada from the beginning, then lives in hell, absorbs real objects/real thing
His existence is imperfect, so before he absorbs, his body will collapse if he over battle.
Not to sound soo confuse: Cien = Szayel = the guy in mayuri's lab.

3 Major battles:
Kuruyashiki vs Azashiro
Privaron Espada 100 vs Zaraki
Azashiro vs Zaraki

Roka Paramia

читать

Character: Roka Paramia (ロカ・パラミア;)
Zanpakutou name: Telaraña (ティルレニア / 絡新妖婦;)
Release phrase: Dance in ecstasy (踊り狂え - odorikurue)
Abilities used in the novels: Gémelos Sonido, Cero Doble, El Uno Picotear, Ala Cortadora Dispersión, Lanza Tentáculo, Mugetsu

All techniques belong to other characters: Zommari, Nelliel, Dordonii, Cirucci, Luppi and... Ichigo's Mugetsu??? o_O

Character: Pícaro (ピカロ;)
Zanpakutou name: Langosta Migratoria (ランゴスタ・ミグラトリア / 戯擬軍翅;)
Release phrase: Play (遊べ - asobe)
Abilities used in the novels: Chuchería (チュッチェリア / 菓菓楽土;)

Все бралось тут и тут

Поскриптум к Новелле от Кубо Тайто (перевод с NF):
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/MGP2f.png http://s1.uploads.ru/t/gAVU2.png

Взято тут.

Обсуждения и кусочки переводов по новелле - часть 2.

История Заэля

читать

The 8th Espada’s story .
A long time ago there are 2 brothers. The elder brother is chief of army while the younger brother is an alchemist.
The elder brother defeats his enemies during the battle, he then brings his defeated enemies to his younger brother and serve them as a “material”
As time passes, the younger brother has treated numerous human as a material for his experiment.

One day, these brothers suddenly dies and became a hollow.
The younger brother saw his own rotten corpse when he became a hollow, he was very excited.
As a result, he ate his elder brother and other souls that he was experimenting.
Later, he continues to eat other hollows and finally became humanoid, he took down Vasto Lordes.

The name of the younger brother is : Szayel Apporo. During the battles he often limit his own strength in order to capture a live “material” (capture something live and treat as a “material)
Hence, he accepted barragan’s call/invitation and became a researcher.

Later he became a member of Espada that was created by Aizen, his number is “0”, which is the strongest among the espada. However, Aporro still not satisfy with it, in order to study the perfect of life, he complete his “Annunciation” power and separate himself into 2, successfully degrade himself into an Adjhucas.
The other separated body is Grimmjow’s fraccion- arrancar no.15 (illforte). As Aporro degrade into an Adjhucas, his strength declines substantially, hence detach from Espada members.

However, after completing the secret technique of reincarnation call “Annunciation”, he regains his position back as an Espada and was given a No. “8”

In the end, he was defeated by Mayuri and falls into hell.

Про Сиена, Заэля и Ильфорте.

читать

(на картинке Сиен)
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/JkBER.png
Aporro =/= Illfordt, Aporro's name is Szayel Aporro Granz while Ilfordt's name is Ilfordt granz. According to this novel, they are 1 but separate into 2, hence detach from espada because a zero espada strength divides into 2. Szayel then use some technique that we people can't even explain to get himself back into espada position but not Illfordt.

on the side note.. "Kubo" aka Narita san" sure likes number 8 isn't he?
First he made the 8th Generation Kenpachi seems to be the strongest and most dangerous shinigami
then he proves "kenpachi" (in Kanji means 8 swords) is the strongest shinigami
then he made the 8th espada the strongest espada
I guess in "Kubo aka Narita" point of view, 8 means infinity eh?

what else? is he gonna make the Stern Ritter "H" the strongest Quincy? or trying to make the "8th division" special??

Про Локу.

читать

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/9RLMs.png http://s1.uploads.ru/t/b7U4u.png http://s1.uploads.ru/t/Pm6RF.png
Loca/Roca/Roka is the one who can do mugetsu, she use some sort of ability to gain other espada's ability, mugetsu and to read Szayel's memory.

Loca is the arrancar woman = Yammy's nurse arrancar = spider arrancar woman = arrancar woman that chats with Shunsui at Ugendo Quarters and she ask about Kuruyashiki Kenpachi (vol 1 around chapter 6)= Hollow spider that Kuruyashiki fought about 250 years ago (vol 1 chapter 2)

Немного про занпакто Кенпачи:

читать

Занпакто Kuruyashiki звать 饿乐廻廊 (ががくかいろう;)- Gagaku kairou. Это создание на подобие Миназуки у Уноханы. В банкае он способен поглощать все, что находится в пределах конкретного расстояния.

Занпакто Азаширо - Урозакуро находится в своей банкайной форме. Банкай Урозакуро это слияние (объединение).

Небольшая хронология событий по арранкарам от igniz:

читать

1. Szayel and first espada created ------
2. Szayel degraded himself an released hollow IlForte ----------
3. Hollow Ilforte joined Grimmjow group, their quest for evolution to VL----------
4. Grimmjow group met Aizen he made them arrancars and they became the first Numeros (11 to 15) -------------
5. Aizen continued to create Numeros, Nell Fraccions were created-------------
6 .Nell flashback with the plot of Szayel and Noitra leading to her exile-----------
7. Szayel made it back to the espada

Про Пикаро и Лунугангу:

читать

Titbit of new info:

● Picaro is a crazy bunch of former Espada. They're the 102nd Privaron Espada. Back before Aizen was even in Hueco Mundo, they served Barragan (confirmed for being the most influential Vasto Lorde ever) saying that they will have much 'fun' working with him.

● The leader-figure of them is the boy with the headphone-like mask on his head. They have mixed personalities, some don't even know how to talk properly, muttering only screeches and mumbles. Some look timid and some are rough but they're all considered as one.

● Lunuganga, the sand monster Hollow is tasked to control the Privaron Espada from escaping their nests especially the naughty and 'playful' Picaro through the use of his sandstorm but since he's dead and killed by Rukia, the Picaro is once again free to roam Hueco Mundo.

● The Picaro, they use Japanese nursery rhymes (most are scary and creepy-sounding) in their literal context, not figurative meaning. They used them as threats or basically use them as basis of playing their 'games'. Such examples they used (which they took from the nursery rhymes) are "Cut your fingers" and "Drink 1000 needles".

● They 'play' with someone until they don't move.

Про главных героев новеллы.

читать

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/aM0z3.jpg http://s1.uploads.ru/t/hSLx0.jpg
Main characters: (not a literal translation)
Woman in a kimono : a woman who sticks close to a nobility look shinigami, she laughs very loud

Group of Arrancars: their existence can be both individual and in a group, they are cruel yet innocent.

Kuruyashiki Kenpachi: the 7th Generation Kenpachi, a tough guy who together with Kyoraku and others survive in the war several hundred years ago, however as time passes his fame slowly disappears.

Zaraki Kenpachi: the 11th Generation Kenpachi who leads the 11th Division, he doesn't know the name of his zanpakuto, he is skilled and able to sustained many cuts/slashes. (sort of)

Kurosaki Ichigo: a boy who lives in Karakura town, he changes many people's fate

Don Kanonji: the Master of Spiritual Media (霊媒師;) and a hero in the TV.

Woman in a mask: wears a white skull mask, her existence is mysterious. However, the readers must have seen her before.

Espada who was suppose to be dead: an arrancar who was meant to be dead in the battle against Gotei 13 but appears again.

Nobility look Shinigami: He looks like a gentleman but he is very powerful. His plot causes troubles in Soul Society

Volume 1 Chapter 1.

читать

At the present Tokyo Prefecture Karakura town.

On the way back from the Cristmas party, a boy name Asano Keigo, a high school student is walking with his friend, Kojima Mizuiro. He had his hair cut shorter during the party because he lost a game. Keigo complains that his new hairstyle looks like Robert De Niro’s hairstyle from Taxi Driver movie, it doesn’t look really good so he is crying. However, he comforts himself, saying it doesn’t look so bad, Keigo then turned his face to Mizuiro. Mizuiro remained expressionless but mocking Keigo thoroughly. Mizuiro also tells Keigo that he is not as intelligent as Inoue, who tries to comfort Keigo during the party. Keigo was shock at Mizuiro’s words and blamed his behavior in the party. Keigo then stated “if the police finds me, they will definitely sees me as a burglar.” or similar. While he was wondering arround, a young woman who was giving him a sidelong glance caught his attention, she has a shoulder length hair and looks tired. But what makes Keigo shitting his pants is the skull mask that covers half of her face on the right side.

He was in a cold sweat (fear) as he recognized the mask, being white and skull look. He remembers it was a kind of evil spirit that Afro-san was chasing, Mizuiro also sensed a strange reiatsu. When they were looking at her, she looks puzzled / confused and then disappears. Keigo is shocked but Mizuiro remains calm. Behind them, there were a group of University students who also seem to be surprised by what they have witness. Keigo felt strange about the situation, he thought he is becoming a spiritual person but everyone can see that half skull mask woman. It was during the night time, a downtown between Karakura Town and Naruki city which crowded with workers and students who are on their way back home, they were all pointing or even taking pictures of the spot where the woman disappeared. An afro man with a black costume later ran into the spot. He named himself Kurumadani Zennosuke and regretted that he missed the evil spirit.

“Ah, Afro-san!” shouted Keigo,
Afro man noticed Keigo, he says Keigo is the thief, asked him whats with that hairstyle and also got angry because Keigo didn’t call him with his full name, but Keigo doesn’t care about it. Keigo knew that man was a shinigami who was fighting against evil spirits. However, people did not noticed Afro san and they were still chatting about the disappearance of the woman, he started to feel something strange again because people can see the half skull mask woman but couldn’t see Afrosan. Keigo and Mizuiro look at each other but soon went back to their normal state of minds, thinking there’s nothing special happens to them.

But for the surrounding of the ‘town’, it is just the beginning. After that, many people have seen the ‘woman with the skull mask’ nearby in many towns and this incident not just happens on several days but over a year. She suddenly appears then disappears again; it was weird that even a normal citizen could see her and it became a rumour as time passes. In the end, someone recorded her figure and broadcasted on the Internet until it became famous around the nationwide.

A year later, a producer of spiritual TV program found her existence on the Internet, he is worried that the popularity of his program drops, so he came up with an idea. It was about a new program and the title is "Don Kannonji’s sudden trip to the spiritual place/scene –Let’s chase a women with a skull mask who appears and disappears in the dark! Featuring Karakura Town, which marked the highest record of rating in this program will be broadcasted again!’’ And so ‘he’ appears again with his posture and smile. Don Kannonji, the Master of Spiritual Media (霊媒師;) off to the Karakura Town, where he could call the town as his second hometown.

Все бралось тут и тут

Обсуждения и кусочки переводов по новелле - часть 3.

7th Kenpachi: Kuruyashiki Kenpachi

читать

-He is an individual from 250 years ago. He is a person, whose strength was enough to be considered a promotion by 0 squad.

-He, however, refused to be promoted to the ranks of 0 squad. The reason being he is too lazy to guard the palace.

-Kano Ashido, THE Ashido, we know of from Bleach anime, was an individual, who was working beneath Kuruyashiki.

-He is a shingami with an experience of cutting down a VL class Menos.

-He is an "aniki" figure to everyone. He enjoys watching the end of the strong fighter he has fought before.

-While he was alive, he made a wishful comment that he wanted to have a fight with either Kyoraku or Ukitake.

-His shikai, Kamawariro (餓樂廻廊;), like Unohana's Minazuki, is a living-creature type zanpakuto. Its ability allows Kuruyashiki to summon countless grizzly bear sized, white ball-shaped creatures with large fangs to devour his foes.

Its shikai command: After birthing yourself by driving back the good fortune, accept the darkness as you make things gaunt.

-The name of his bankai has not been revealed. His bankai's range reaches several times that of jureichi or that of entire Seireitei. His bankai allows Kuruyashiki to summon a jaw of the aforementioned size from the ground, which, at the time of its summoning, crushes everything without distinction of living or non-living within its teeth. (The only exception being Kuruyashiki.) If had he used his bankai during his fight with Azashiro, the outcome would have been different. Kuruyashiki, however, chose not to use his bankai for there were Kyoraku Shunsui and 11th division members around the battlefield to witness the last combat of his life. In the fleeting moment of the death's embrace, he predicts the appearance of the one who's like Zaraki.

8th Kenpachi: Azashiro Soya

читать

8th Kenpachi: Azashiro Soya (Part1)

-He is a character of extremely mild temperament. He doesn't like to commit himself to meaningless tasks and views shinigami as gears that control the soul balance. Due to such a personality, he detests Zaraki Kenpachi, who suppresses his own strength for his own leisure of enjoy fighting others, and refuses to accept him as a Kenpachi. He was put in Mugen, the prison where Aizen Sosuke is currently jailed at, for imprisonment due to his actions of engaging, "Plus-Modification Plan," a plan which involves the removal of an element vital to a plus' evolution into a hollow from pluses, against the will of C-46.

-The woman, who was imprisoned and escaped along with Azashiro from Mugen, is none other than the manifestation of Azashiro's zanpakuto, Urojakurou. She calls Azashiro by the name, "Ken."

-He heard all the SS' news from the prison. He knew of Aizen Sosuke's rebellion and expected his ambition be put to an end by the arrival of 0 squad.

-Originally, he was a noble proficient in the art of Kido. He is shown with an ability to cast 90's level of Kido and uses fighting style that centers around his Kido ability.

-His strength was tremendous to the point where he would comment haughtily, "That's it?," at the sight of the fight between Cien, whose level of reiatsu was comparable to that of Fullly-hollowified Ichigo, and Zaraki.

-He doesn't harbor any antagonistic feelings towards shinigami.

-He took on every captain-class individual present at the scene of his crime 250 years ago, and easily crushed them without breaking a sweat. Yamamoto, Unohana, Shunsui, and Ukitake were not among those defeated. He noticed the involvement of 0 squad in his case and surrendered himself at the mercy of shinigami.

-Just so that they'd keep the tradition of Kenpachi, Azashiro's VC got instantly promoted to the seat of 11th division captain. He was, of course, comparably weaker than Kenpachi's before him. He was slain by 10th Kenpachi, Kiganjou, who, in turn, had been cleaved down by Zaraki of the present.

-Azashiro's shikai, Urojakurou, holds the appearance of a regular, japanese katana. Due to the fact that it is always in its bankai, we cannot ascertain of its actual shikai ability. One thing we know of its shikai ability is that it can condense reishi unto its blade, thus, in its process of condensing reishi, creates a spear, "The Ultimate Spear," with destructive capabilities that far exceeds that of Sokyoku. At the moment of gaining his zanpakuto, Azashiro was enabled to invoke his bankai. For that reason, to this day, he doesn't know the release command of his shikai, Urojakurou.

-The name of his bankai has not been revealed, as with Kuruyashiki's. Its ability is the polymerization (融合;) between any kind of material or living being and its master. Furthermore, it assimilates and pervades over the designated fusion material/subject. Its range reaches and is maintained at the circumference of SS.

P.S. I am cutting Azashiro's info. into two halves......It's too damn big......

8th Kenpachi: Azashiro Soya (Part 2)

-From the ability to attack its designated targets through air by creating blades out of the element to nullifying incoming enemy attacks by assimilating itself/its master into the air, its ability to polymerize gives it various benefits. (Like that of Tensa Zangetsu's full-body reiatsu condensation.) Due to the fact that it has fused itself with Seireitei, Azashiro can comprehend whatever event that goes on within that realm of his influence, hear conversations, and also teleport himself to where ever he would like within the range of Seireitei. In addition to its frightening abilities, it also grants of its master the ability to assert modification on any type of weapon or living being. Its near-omnipotent ability is comparable to that of Kyoka Suigetsu. (It is my own guesswork that Kyoka Suigetsu's bankai could have allowed Aizen to switch places with Hinamori during Arrancar Arc's one of final moments.)

-Thanks to the aforementioned ability, Azashiro was aware of events that surrounded Seireitei, even after his imprisonment in Mugen.

-It took Azashiro two full days to fully understand Kyoka Suigetsu's ability, Kanzen Saimin, via Complete Hypnosis. (Well, Aizen himself already told Azashiro that Kyoka Suigetsu would be rendered useless against him.)

-He uses the ability to forge blades out of air from the innards of mouth of opposing shinigami to cut off their tongues for the purpose of preventing them from shouting out the release commands of their zanpakuto. He also uses the ability to mercilessly dice through his foes without making a single motion.

-In the aspect of his defenses, all incoming attacks that are meant to harm him becomes harmless due to his fusion with the atmosphere of Seireitei. As opposed to thing that have measurable volume, such as Fire or Water, air has a near-infinite volume. Azashiro thus cannot be bound by any bakudo spell in existence.

-Although he had his zanpakuto in his possession, no one could see the form of his zanpakuto. Even at the request made by C-46, he simply told them, "I already have it taken out--" the reason being his zanpakuto becomes invisible upon fusing with air.

-By manifesting the hands and lips of his false bodies within the battlefield, he is made enabled to cast tens to hundreds of high class Kido such as "Ittou Katsou" or "Kurohitsugi." (He had cast 50 Kurohitsugi, via Black Coffin (Aizen's favorite 90's spell), to attack Zaraki.)

-One of Urojakurou's abilities, Live-Flesh-Fusion, if so targets a living being, the being subjected to the said ability faces extreme bodily rejection and is dealt numerous damage throughout its body. Kuruyashiki was the first subject for Azashiro to use this ability against.

-There're certain "prices" (代償;) for being able to possess such great abilities, however:

1. If even slightly affected by abilities such as Ayasegawa Yumichika's shikai or a Quincy's most basic ability to absorb/gather reishi, Azashiro takes enormous rate of damage unto itself. (I personally believe this to be reason why Azashiro had refrained himself from using his zanpakuto's special abilities against Ukitake; Ukitake's Sogyo no Kotowari has the ability to absorb attacks.)

2. It takes Azashiro over a year of time to fuse himself with Seireitei, once he breaks his polymerization with the said realm.

3. While he is in the state of fusion, Azashiro's bodily specs fall sharply.

-When he un-did his fusion with Seireitei and formed a spear with destructiveness far surpassing that of Sokyoku, and Kenpachi took off his eye-patch and countered Azashiro's attack with his Kendo, shinigami who were present within Seireitei could no longer feel neither sides' reiatsu.

-After his final fight with Zaraki, Azashiro manages to retain his life. He, once again, is imprisoned in Mugen. There, he trains himself in his inner world, via Jinzen. He swears to Aizen that the next time they cross paths, he will be much stronger than before.

11th Kenpachi: Zaraki Kenpachi

читать

-Aizen judged Zaraki's strength to be so enormous that he had to trap him inside HM in order for him to avoid fighting Zaraki prior to his acquirement of immortal body.

-Zaraki has a limit imposed on his power level--he, due to his lack of an appropriate skill to measure another's reiatsu, intentionally takes a hit from his foe to instinctively adjust his own reiatsu level to the point where both his foe and Zaraki himself would have a chance to either kill or be killed (by) another. The reason as to why he had lost his fight with Ichigo was that Ichigo's last power-up had allowed Ichigo to surpass the maxed-out level of Zaraki's reiatsu in his limited state. By the time Zaraki faced Nnoitra, he had re-adjusted his power level to suit that of Nnoitra's on an instinct.

-Aizen believed that Azashiro's chances of winning against Zaraki in a fight would be as low as 10%, and Aizen believes Azashiro has that much chances of winning against Zaraki for he considers Azashiro as a strong individual.

-He had reached a level of might, where, in the middle stage of his fight with Azashiro, getting himself hit by several hundreds of Itto Katsou spell dealt him only the slightest damage one could expect for one to take. (Another interesting thing to take a note of is that Zaraki had broke 50 Kurohitsugi spells with his reiatsu alone.) Also, he had cut down Azashiro, who had fused with air, the air in existence; Azashiro was supposed to be untouchable in the said state. (There's an explanation for that.....) He had also cancelled out Living-Flesh-Fusion technique with his reiatsu alone.

-The shinigami who had participated themselves in witnessing the battle between the former Kenpachi and the current Kenpachi of the 11th division were 200 shinigami from 11th division. In order to properly reinstate the title, "Kenpachi," Genryusai gave an order to Zaraki to defeat Azashiro in front of 200 squad members. And because Genryusai knew how Zaraki's strength functions, he never thought of a result where Zaraki would lose the battle.

-After wrapping up the fights he had with Azashiro and Cien, Kenpachi became unable to feel the heights of his own powers. For that reason, he had Shinigami Research and Development Institute to make him a new eye-patch, the one that absorbs 10 times as much reiatsu than the one he had worn before his fight with Azashiro and Cien.

Cien Grantz (シエンㆍグランツ)

читать

-He is the Arrancar #100. His number has been signified under his left eye-ball.

-Cien is a chunk of reishi, formed by the threads of negaccion, which had contained haze memories and knowledge of Szayel, of Roka Palamia. Cien himself unconsciously avoided the possibility of himself being a fake and believed himself to be the real Szayel before learning the truth by Mayuri. Even after finding out the truth about himself, he had ordered Privaron Espada, Arrancar #102, Pikkaro to gather the data Szayel had abandoned for the purpose of making himself a "perfect existence." He then preys upon Roka for her threads of negaccion. After he found out the fact that he wasn't Szayel, he grew an ego and feelings unique to himself--ultimately ending up as a battle maniac, who believes that the life where one finds himself fighting to scrap off the life off of his opponent is the one that's truly worthwhile, like Zaraki Kenpachi.

-At the time of past Espada consisting of 7 core members, Szayel was its 0 Espada. Prior to him becoming an arrancar, Szayel was a VL-class Menos. Ilforte Grantz was an element Szayel had separated from himself in order to make himself a perfect existence. In a way, the existence of Ilforte Grantz and Szayel is like that of Starrk and Lilynette. In the process of separating Ilforte from his soul, Szayel faced regression from a VL-class arrancar to adjuchas-class arrancar. Due to the loss of his powers as a warrior, Szayel found himself, at one time, kicked out from Espada and became a Privaron Espada. He, afterwards, became 8th Espada by solely relying on his prowess as a scientist. Before his death as a human, Szayel was an alchemist, who had repeatedly performed grotesque human-body procedures.

-When he was alive as a human, he and Ilforte were actual brothers. After their consequential deaths, Szayel preyed upon his brother's soul as his first meal as a hollow. So, to begin with, there wasn't an existence known as "Ilforte Grantz." Szayel, who had evolved into both a VL-class Menos and a Cero-Espada, in order for him to become a perfect existence, created another existence separate from himself by gathering his potential as a warrior and other parts of him with his brother's soul as a base, resulting in what is known as "Ilforte Grantz." Szayel's brother, as a human, was a leading general of a huge army. He had supplied Szayel, the alchemist, with defeated soldiers as experiments.

-Although Cien's sword release is the same as with Szayel's, his combat capacity had far exceeded that of original's (Szayel's resurrected form as an Octava Espada, not his original form as a VL-class arrancar.) through the process of having Piroka to gather data abandoned by Szayel. After he had fully gathered the abandoned data, the wings on his back transform into a thing that resembles butterflies with eye-balls. The number that's been seared onto his left eye-ball also changes from "100" to "0." Cien's fully-powered form has strength comparable to that of Szayel in his prime as a Cero-Espada. Of course, the form's strength, by far, surpasses that of the current Cero Espada, Yammy.

-Cien, in his final form, can shoot Gran Ray Cero's from his tentacles, mouth, and both of his hands. It is also possible for him to shoot the said technique multiple times from all of the aforementioned reiatsu-focusing points.

-He is an incomplete existence, thus he is unstable in his nature. In order for him to become a stable existence, it is required for him to devour Szayel's main body, which can be currently located in Hell. So, in his current state, his body corrodes if he fights too hard.

-According to Ishida Uryuu's analysis of Cien's reiatsu level, it is comparable to that of Fully-hollowified Ichigo.

-Cien Grantz stated that it would be possible for Zaraki Kenpachi of back then to be capable of cleaving Barragan's respira with a swing of his sword. He also remarked that Starrk's Colmizzo (The swords he had summoned to block Shunsui's hack-and-slash attacks.) would not reach the innards of Zaraki's body. Cien once made an attempt to crush Zaraki's internal organs through the techniques Szayel had showcased to torment Renji, and Ishida, but failed; Zaraki's reiatsu and his existence had been heightened to the point where his powers would no longer affect him, thus Zaraki's organs, at the time, were apparently too hard for even of Cien's level of power to crush.

Все бралось тут

Вы здесь » Bleach: New Destiny » Библиотека. » Spirits are forever with you [новелла].

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно